- We’ve been getting a ton of questions asking us how we’ve been acquiring the low flying drone shots that we’ve been publishing.
- These incredible, unique shots are from a Rylo 360º Camera on a selfie-stick coming out of our backpack.
- The video above displays exactly how to get these great drone-like shots with the Rylo cam.
- Using the Rylo camera as a helmet cam is considerably better than a standard helmet cam because you can still have the Rylo camera look in any direction you want in post production.
The Rylo 360º camera films an entire globe at all times.
- Then, in post production you can easily make the Rylo look any direction you want on that globe.