The Topeka Ski Club is pleased to announce our 2022 club trip will be to Telluride! We’re joining the other FSA clubs around our region January 21st – January 26th. The bus will depart from Lowman United Methodist the morning the 21st, cars may be left at the church during the trip, well stop in Hays for a meal break and to change drivers.
Base cost for the trip is $600* per person plus the below room options at the Camel Garden Inn and lift tickets.
Hotel Room Options are:
- Standard Room with One Queen (Occupancy: 2 Adults), $225/night
- Select Room with two Queen Beds (Occupancy: 4 Adults), $265/night
- Select King (Occupancy: 2), $265/night
- Deluxe Two Queen (Occupancy: 4), $295/night
- Deluxe King (Occupancy: 2), $295/night
- Suite Two Queen w/ Sofa Bed (Occupancy: 6), $325/night
- Suite King w/ Sofa Bed (Occupancy: 4), $325/night
All rooms include complimentary continental breakfast, wine and cheese for apre-ski, and are ski in/ski of the Oak Street Lift No. 8.
Lift ticket options are:
- 3 Day Lift Ticket add $276* for teens and adults, $246* seniors over 65.
- 4 Day Lift Ticket add $360* for teens and adults, $320* seniors over 65.
- 5 Day Lift Ticket add $440* for teens and adults, $390* seniors over 65.
Ski equipment rental will also be available with a group discount, details to be released soon.
Use the below form to reserve your spot today with a $400 deposit. A paper version can be found here.
*Price is subject to minor changes based on the total number of participants so invite your friends!