The 29th annual Cushing Crossing will take place at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, CA on Saturday, May 4th.
There will be great prizes, a panel of celebrity judges, and some gnarly wipeouts.
It’s one of the best events of the season, so if you’re around, you don’t want to miss out.
Learn more about the event here.
Crushing Crossing Details:
The 29th Annual Cushing Crossing is the best event of the spring season. The original pond skimming event that started a spring resort ritual. Every year we gather a celebrity judging panel and amazing emcee’s for this spectacle. Filled with big spills and laughable thrills this is one spring event that you don’t want to miss. Event kicks off at 1pm and awards follow at the pond.
Win prizes from:
- Elyse Saugstad
- Sherry McConkey
- Sammy Luebke
- JD Hoss
- Keely Cashman & AJ Hurt
- Please remember that this is a family friendly event. If you wouldn’t do it in front of your grandmother, don’t do it here. To be specific, no nudity, no sexual apparatus, no alcohol or drugs
- Snow sliding apparatus must be of a winter sports origin
- Participant must have the ability to control their apparatus
- Multiple competitors must be attached to the same apparatus
- All competitors must wear a life jacket
- All competitors must wear a helmet
- Squaw Valley retains the right to disallow any competitor or apparatus
- Tie breaker for the overall winner be decided by a second run ski off. The overall winner has the highest points on both the 1st and 2nd run
- Competitors must be 18 years of age
- You are responsible for your actions. Don’t ruin this for everyone else
Registration begins promptly at 8am on the KT Deck
Registration is $20 per person – cash only, no exceptions
Participants must be present in line to register
No saving spots in line
No unofficial lists will be honored
If you leave the line, you forfeit your place in line